Dlinkrouter.local – D-Link AC1750 WIFI Gigabit Router Setup
If you have become bored with the poor and dull performance of your existing WIFI router, then you must bring your home AC1750 MU-MIMO Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (DIR-867). It accelerates the range and speed of your home WIFI, up to 450 Mbps + 1300 Mbps.
You can enjoy the speed up to 450 Mbps with its 2.4 GHz band, and 1300 Mbps, with its 5GHz band. That is why this amazing router is called the dual-band router for its simultaneous performance via both the bands. Its dual-core processor brings faster speed for your network and makes your router more powerful.
It has four antennas on its top, by managing these antennas you can spread the signals of WIFI in all directions of your house. You can even do high streaming gaming with multiple devices. It also supports and enhances three data streams for the increased throughput.
Dlinkrouter.local – D-Link AC1750 WIFI Gigabit Steps To Setup
- Take an Ethernet cable and insert one of its ends into the yellow port of your D-Link DIR-867 router. It is called the Internet port of the router.
- Plug the other end of the Ethernet cable into the Computer’s LAN port.
- Take another Ethernet cable, and insert in any of the WAN ports of your D-link router, and the other end of this cable into the modem.
- Power on the D-Link router by pressing the power button after connecting the powerline adapter into the power supplying socket wall.
- After this entire setup, and when your router and the modem has powered on, you have to find and click a web browser from your computer.
- After launching a web browser, go to its address bar or so-called Addy, then type the most trusted URL dlinkrouter.local
- If it does not work, then you try the IP address of your DIR-867 router. The IP address that you have used in the address bar is http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 it will be the same for all the D-Link routers.
- After these entries, a login page will be presented on your computer’s screen, and will pop-ups for the username and password.
- Enter the user name of your router that is Admin and leave the password field blank. At last click log in.
- Now from this login page, you can configure your router for anything, and any settings.
- Go to the WIRELESS Setup and enter the SSID that is the WIFI name of your router, and the passkey that is the PASSWORD of your router.
- Go to the WAN setup page, and select the type of connection among the list; DHCP/PPPoE/Static
- You can even ask your internet service provider about these details and the type of connection.
- After getting details about the internet connection, click SAVE & CONNECT, and your router will be connected to the internet.
- If you want to change or customize your SSID and PASSWORD, then you can visit under the WIRELESS SETTINGS, and can easily administer these settings.
Dlinkrouter.local – What is the default Dlink router password?
In order to log into the admin’s panel of your D-Link AC1750 MU-MIMO WIFI router, the first most basic requirement is your username and the password. Although these details are always available at the label of the router at one of its sides.
But sometimes due to incorrect unboxing or incorrect packing, these details can be spoiled easily. For most of the D-link routers and modem, the password is and username is “ADMIN”.
If you want to know the IP address, then the default IP address for your D-R-867 AC1750, router is http://192.168.0.1 moreover while login if the IP address is not working, you can use the customized web address Dlinkrouter.local for the login and configuration of your D-link router.