If you have forgotten the Wi-Fi password of your Wi-Fi router, then you can recover it by the help of some of the methods and tools provided to you by Dlinkrouter.local support site and guidance of experts. Initially, you need to get with the below-listed steps and procedures.
- An Internet browser should be fired from your computer or mobile.
- At the address line of your browser type the IP address 192.168.0.1 and if it is not working, then type http://dlinkrouter.local as it is the custom web address for your router.
- At the login screen that is appeared to you on your window, go and tap “ADMIN” from the drop-down box, and input your admin’s password.
- After approaching the login screen form the menu bar, tap to click at “Setup”.
- You can see the “Wireless settings” at the left of the screen.
- Then tap to select the option of “Manual Wireless Connection Setup” tab just at the interface window of the router, click this option.
- Scrolling down, you may find the key field, that will represent the option “Pre-Shared Key”. If you did not get this option, then again go to the dropdown menu and select for a “Security Mode”.
- Here you have typed the new password that you log to have now. Be careful about the hybrid WPA/WPA2 security mode.